The Motiv ring is a unisex ring that comes in black or silver sizes 6-12 that is a smart ring counting your steps, monitors your heart rate, calories & other activity...
In October I got an email saying my credit card was going to be charged and a size kit would be sent to me. They claim their ring sizes are non traditional and recommend trying on a plastic mock up of the ring for 24- 48 hours and then using your redemption code on the box, you go in the app and finalize your order with your ring size 6 - 12.
* Motiv Ring on the Top, Apple watch on the bottom
- It looks sharp & fits well.
- You can wear it 24x7
- Battery life being 3+ days is nice compared to my Apple watch having to go on the charger after a 12 hour day.
- The app is primitive.
- Inconsistent step counting. (50% - 75% activity compared to Apple watch)
- It's expensive @ $200 pricetag